Map and Directions
Agenda & Minutes
Saddle Horse Show & Rodeo
San Benito County Fairgrounds
Join us in the beautiful countryside of San Benito County at Bolado Park,
home of the San Benito County Fair. Located 8 miles south of Hollister,
San Benito County Fairgrounds is a wonderful setting for weddings,
company or family picnics, dinner/dances, conferences, etc. for
groups of all sizes. Covered with green grass and old oaks, June
brings the San Benito County Saddle Horse Rodeo and Fall brings
the San Benito County Fair! Excellent golf and the beautiful Monterey
Peninsula close by. Call with any questions.
Notice is hereby given that the 33rd District Agriculture Association will receive sealed bids for the following project:
PAVILION RESTROOM IMPROVEMENTS
In accordance with the attached drawings and specifications
1. The project consists of removing an ADA restroom to expand the Women’s restroom and installing two new ADA restrooms in the existing Pavilion building at Bolado Park.
2. Contract documents are available at this website, and also for review at the Main Office of Bolado Park during normal business hours.
3. Questions about the project may be submitted by email to the addresses shown on the drawings, or firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions must be in writing, and answers will posted to this website.
4. A mandatory pre-bid conference site visit will be held on May 31, 2013 at 10 a.m. All participants are required to sign-in, and failure to attend or tardiness will render bid ineligible.
5. Sealed Bids will be received until 2 p.m. Jun 7, 2013 at the Main Office at Bolado Park.
6. All Bids must be on the form provided the District.
Pavilion Restroom Improvements project specifications
Pavilion Restroom Improvements Bid Sheet
The 2013 Central Coast Wine Competiton
in Paso Robles is now accepting entries. The deadline is May 24th. The judging will occur on June 12th and 13th.
Dates for the 2013 County Fair
October 4,5,6, 2013
OLD TRADITIONS AND NEW BEGINNINGS
Are you looking for camping near Pinnacles National Park?
We're 8 miles south of Hollister and minutes from the Pinnacles National Park.
Click here for special discount camping & golf coupons
Discount NOT valid July 4 - 5, 2013
We're the Official Camping Venue for The Hollister Rally
July 4 - 5, 2013
Tent Camping is $20 per person per night
RV Camping is $45 per night for Full Hookups and upto 4 people
The Official Rally Website
Funded in part by a Community Impact Grant from the Community Foundation for San Benito County.
Welcome to the San Benito County Fairgrounds/Bolado Park
We hope that you will come often and enjoy our facilities and the many
activities we have planned for you.
Our county fair is an expression of the dedication and hard work of the
youth of our county. We feel that there is no better investment than in
the youth of today who are the citizens of tomorrow.
Kelley J. Ferreira
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mike Cullinan, President
Paul Rovella, Vice-President
YEAR ROUND CAMPING
Camp under the trees or on open paved areas
All size groups, water, 30/50 amp electric and sewer available