NEW! Due to the completely unforeseen and unimaginable circumstances caused by the Covid-19 Pandemic, our Fair Livestock experience will be virtual this year.
In this new and daily changing environment we encourage you to continually monitor the website and social media page for updates and current information.
9/15/20: It is time to start uploading your Livestock Auction photos and information to https://www.stockshowauctions.com/exhibitor
Please watch the instructional video and read the page by page instructions and tips/best practices carefully. THESE ARE DUE TO BE SUBMITTED BY 6:00PM SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 19th.
- The type of sale is Terminal
- For starting bid, enter $25. The only minimum is market price and that will be determined on weigh in day.
- Leave the reserve amount blank
- Description should be written by the exhibitor to tell potential buyers about their project, what they learned, and a bit about themselves. Be positive and creative this is a marketing opportunity.
- You may upload a video as mentioned in instructions, but it is not required.
- Tag or State Validation Tag will be your ear tag number
- Dept. 10 – Feature Booths
- Dept. 15 – Agriculture & Horticulture
- Dept. 20 – Flowers & Gardens
- Dept. 25 – Baked Goods & Confections
- Dept. 26 – Junior Baked Goods
- Dept. 30 – Adult Preserved Foods
- Dept. 31 – Junior Preserved Foods
- Dept. 32-33 – Homemade Beer & Wine
- Dept. 35 – Clothing & Textiles
- Dept. 36 – Junior Clothing & Textiles
- Dept. 40 – Adult Crafts
- Dept. 41 – Junior Crafts
- Dept. 42 – Literary Arts
- Dept. 45 – Fine Arts
- Dept. 46 – School Classroom Art
- Dept. 47 – Photography
- Dept. 50 – 4H – Still Exhibits
- Dept. 51 – FFA – Still Exhibits
- Horse Show Dept.
- Dept. 60 – Cutting Show
- Dept. 61 – Stock Horse Show
- Dept. 62 – Ranch Rodeo
- Dept. 64 – 4H /FFA and Open Horse Show
- Dept. 65-68 – Junior Rodeo
- Dept. 70-71 – Poultry
- Dept. 72 – Junior Rabbits
- Dept. 73 – Junior Market Goats
- Dept. 74 – Junior Dairy Goats
- Dept. 75 – Junior Market Sheep
- Dept. 76 – Junior Breeding Sheep
- Dept. 77 – Junior Swine
- Dept. 78 – Junior Market Beef
- Dept. 79 – Junior Dairy Cattle
- Dept. 80 – Round Robin
- Dept. 81 – Lamb Lead
- Dept. 82-83 – PeeWee and Challenger Showmanship
- Dept. 84 – Junior Cavy Showmanship (*new)